Welcome to the TJF Australia website
- TJF Australia means TJF Australia (ABN 70 148 450 788)
- Site means both www.tjfaustralia.com.au and www.facebook.com/TJFAustraliaLawyers
- TJF Australia adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- TJF Australia adheres to the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
- At times, TJF Australia collects:
- personal information from every enquiry submitted, as part of the enquiry process, as set out in the enquiry form;
- in addition to this personal information, for all users of this website, the following information may also be also collected:
- IP address of your computer;
- other information which your browser makes available to this website’s servers;
- statistical information that assists in the correct running and maintenance of this website and the analysis of the website traffic.
- The personal and other information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To enhance and further develop the relationship between TJF Australia and you, or your organisation (as applicable).
- To enable TJF Australia to facilitate your enquiries.
- For the purpose of providing services to you.
- Whilst there are inherent risks in the storage and transmission of information electronically (including via the Internet) which are not practicable to eliminate entirely, TJF Australia takes all reasonable steps to keep all personal information secure and protected from unauthorised access and misuse. You must be warned that the World Wide Web is not a private network, rather it is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user’s transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
- On request from you, TJF Australia will make any necessary corrections to personal information that TJF Australia holds.