Welcome to the TJF Australia website
- TJF Australia means TJF Australia (ABN 70 148 450 788)
- Site means both www.tjfaustralia.com.au and www.facebook.com/TJFAustraliaLawyers
- As a user of this website, you must not at any time post any material that:
- is offensive, threatening, defamatory, or unlawful in any way.
- promotes you or any other business, products or services unless you have previously obtained written permission from TJF Australia.
- As a user of this website, you must not at any time take any action that might interfere with the correct operation of this website, or attempt to circumvent any security mechanism.
- As a user of this website, you must not at any time:
- use this website for an illegal or improper purpose.
- use, or provide to another use, any e-mail address displayed on this website to send SPAM or other unsolicited e-mail.
- Copyright & Intellectual Property.
- Be warned that the material on this website is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights in the content of this website are reserved. Where TJF Australia is not the copyright owner of any particular item of content, it controls the licensing of copyright for the purposes of this website.
- You must obtain prior written authorisation from TJF Australia or the relevant copyright owner, before using any content from this website for any broadcasting, republishing, uploading to a third-party site, transmission, posting, showing or display in public, adaption or creation of a derivative work. If the material is already freely available for re-use, outside of this site, then permission is not required.
- Whilst you may link into any page of this website without first seeking permission, the page or document you embed the link in must in no way be derogatory towards TJF Australia or any person associated with the creation of the content you link to or direct people towards.
- You must not deep-link into a specific document (including audio and video) in a manner that masks any copyright notice or other attribution of any of the content.
- You may forward content on the condition that:
- all such content is passed on completely intact and in its entirety and
- TJF Australia, or this site, is acknowledged as the source.
- The use in this website of the phrase ‘free’ (including in combination eg ‘free content’ ‘free resource’) does not imply the surrender of any intellectual property rights. It merely refers to content that is available to you at no cost.
- To read the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) Code of Conduct, please, click here; To view the Consumer Guide please click here.